Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Welcome to Estrella Modas

 Me with the Cubs Mascot..Rocking the Sporty Stylish Look
Being a fashion enthusiast, I created this blog to showcase the new upcoming designers, stylists, models, and retailers of the Chicago Fashion Industry. As a fashion instructor I feel it is my duty to concentrate on the future of the design and retail of Chicago. Come follow me while we open our eyes to the future of fashion in this great city!! Other items I will be covering is fashion events (fashion shows, trunk shows, store openings.....) that exhibit new designers and or retailers in our community.


If you or someone you know is a new upcoming designer, stylist, make-up artist, event planning agency and or is opening up a new retailer/boutique...please feel free to contact me on this blog. I will be more than happy to cover the event!!!!


Sincerely, 


Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment